How to do SEO and increase traffic?
A beginner who is doing new blogging will definitely want to know how to do SEO or how to make his blog SEO friendly. I see this thing every day that everyone is running after this thing. But before that you have to clear your SEO basics.
One thing I noticed is that whenever we need to know something about something, then we use Google to know about it. While searching, we get millions of results, but only the best of them find the first place of search engine.
Now the question arises that how does Google or any other search engine know that there is a proper answer in this content so that it should be put in the first place. This is where the concept of SEO comes. This is the only SEO (Search Engine Optimization) that makes your site’s pages rank in Google.
Now if this is the case then how to do it to SEO? This means how SEO is done so that we can get our blog articles ranked in the first page of Google.
If you have any questions related to what SEO is and how to do SEO, then this article today is going to be full of information for you. So stay with us till the end and get complete information about SEO. Then let’s start without delay.
What is SEO?
The full form of SEO is Search Engine Optimization. This is a process that you can use to improve the rank of your blog’s articles in the search engine.
Google displays the links in its search results that they consider are of good content and have more authority than others.
Authority means how many more pages are linked to that top page link. The more pages related to it, the more the authority of that page will also be.
The main job of SEO is to increase the visibility of any brand in organic search results. This makes the brand easily get a good exposure, along with its articles rank high in SERPs. This brings more visitors to them, which increases the chances of more conversions.
How does the Search Engine find out which page to rank?
Search engines have only one purpose. Their aim is to give users the best answer to their question.
Whenever you use them, their algorithms select the same pages which are more relevant to your question. And then they rank it, later they are displayed in the top pages.
To choose the right information for users. Search engines mainly analyze two things more:
These are two things
- The first is what is the relevance between Search Query and the content of the page.
- The second is how much is the authority of the page.
For Relevancy, the search engine accesses them by other factors such as topics or keywords.
The authority is measured according to the popularity of the website. Google predicts that the more a page or resource will be on the internet, the more good content will be in it for the readers as well.
At the same time, to analyze all these things, these search engines use complex equations, which are called Search Algorithms.
Search engines always want their algorithms to keep that secret. But over time SEOs have learned about some such ranking factors so that you can rank a page in the search engine.
These tips are also called SEO strategies. You can rank your article by using it.
How to do SEO?
If you want to learn how to do SEO then before that you have to know about different types of SEO. You may be able to do them correctly by going somewhere.
Types of SEO?
In this type of optimization, more attention is paid to the page. Performing this optimization is completely under our control. Under this comes some things such as A) High-quality, keyword-rich content preparation. B) Also optimizing HTML, which includes title tags, meta descriptions, and subheads etc.
This type of optimization is done outside the page. Under this comes some things like back-links, page ranks, bounce rates etc.
These are said to be those factors that affect the technical aspects of the website. Such as page load speed, navigable sitemap, AMP, mobile screen display, etc. It is very important to optimize them properly because they also affect your page rankings.
How to do On-Page SEO
On-page factors are called factors that are related to the elements of your website. Technical set-up under on-page factors – the quality of your code – textual and visual content, as well as the user-friendliness of your site.
We should understand that on-page techniques are those which are implemented on the website to increase the performance and visibility of the website.
Let us now know about some similar on-page techniques: –
1. Meta Title: It describes your website with the help of primary keywords and it should be between 55–60 characters, because more than that, they can be hidden in Google Search.
2. Meta Description: It helps define the website. Each page of the website should have a unique meta description. Which helps site links to automatically show them in SERPs.
3. Image Alt Tags: There are images on every website but google does not understand them, so with the image we should also provide an alternative text so that the search engine can also understand them easily.
4. Header Tags: These are very important, together they have a big contribution to correctly categorize the entire page. H1, H2, etc.
5. Sitemap: Sitemap is used to crawl website pages so that google spiders can easily crawl your pages and index them. There are many different sitemaps such as sitemap.xml, sitemap.html, ror.xml, a news sitemap, videos sitemap, image sitemap, urllist.txt, etc.
6. Robots.txt: It is very important to indexing your website in Google. Websites that contain robot.txt are soon indexed.
7. Internal Linking: Interlinking is very important to easily navigate between pages on the website.
8. Anchor text: Both your anchor text and URL must match with each other, this makes it easy to rank.
9. Url Structure: The URL structure of your website should be fine, it should also be SEO-friendly so that it can be easily ranked. Also each URL should have a targeted keyword, which means that you should match it with your URL.
10. Mobile–friendly: Try to make your website mobile-friendly because nowadays people often use mobile to use the internet.
How to do Off-Page SEO
On the other hand comes off-page factors, such as links from other websites, social media attention, and other marketing activities that are different from your website. In this, you have to give more measures of quality backlinks, so that you can increase the authority of your website.
One thing you have to understand here is that off-page does not only mean link building but it also emphasizes on fresh content, the more and better content you provide to your viewers, the more your website will be liked by Google Will.
If your website will have more fresh content, then it will allow Google more to always crawl your website for fresh content. Also your content should be meaningful so that it can provide the right value to your target audience.
Choosing the right keywords is very important to rank among the SERPs. You should optimize these keywords with content so that there is no risk of keyword stuffing and your articles all rank.
How can we forget long-tail keywords when it comes to keywords. Since it is not so easy to rank in a short keyword, therefore you can use long-tail keywords in its place, which makes it easier to rank them.
LSI keywords are those which are very similar to the main keywords. Therefore, if you use these LSI keywords, then viewers can easily reach your content when they are searching for a particular keyword.
These links should be removed as much as possible. Otherwise it gives a bad impression.
This is a great way to build do-follow backlinks. With this, both bloggers get the benefit.
With this, you can visually show your viewers your content, which makes them more understanding. Together they can also share them.
I hope you have liked this article about how to do SEO. It has always been my endeavor to provide complete information about SEO to the readers so that there is no need to search them in the context of that article on any other site or the internet.
This will also save their time and they will also get all the information in one place. If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then for this you can write low comments.