Bluehost is one of the most popular web hosting companies. But there are better Bluehost Alternatives. you should consider using instead. Here is a rundown of the best Bluehost contestants right now.
Bluehost is one of the largest web hosting providers powering over two million websites worldwide. Founded in 2003 by Matt Heaton and Danny Ashworth, the web hosting company has grown in leaps and bounds and today employs over 750. It is now part of the Endurance International Group (EIG), which owns a large number of well-known brands.
Bluehost offers you a wide range of hosting packages to suit your needs, no matter how diverse. On top of that, they provide the domain name, email and professional marketing services.
Additionally, you get cPanel where you can install WordPress and manage your site easily. Like, you can quickly deploy customizable websites and do awesome. To provide fast hosting, they provide free CDN and SSD-only servers worldwide. When starting, they offer you a free domain name and SSL certificate for one year.
They also provide great value. Bluehost plans start at $ 2.95 / month, VPS hosting at $ 19.99 / month, dedicated hosting at $ 79.99 / month, managed WordPress hosting at $ 19.95 / month, and WooCommerce eCommerce hosting at $ 6.95 / month. Visit the Bluehost website for the latest promo prices.
Here is my description of the top Bluehost Alternatives right now.
Founded in 2014 by Ivo Tzenov, SiteGround is one of the best hosting services out there. Thanks to a team of over 500 employees, the company can comfortably provide top-notch hosting services to over 2 million sites.
Unlike Bluehost, SiteGround offers you high performance managed WordPress hosting on all plans. If you care about security, speed, uptime and great customer support, then this is the right hosting provider. It is a reliable web hosting provider for all types of websites, ranging from simple websites to complex WooCommerce stores.
Their plans cost more than Bluehost, but they are worth the extra money. The company provides you online facility in case of click. In comparison, Bluehost has nothing on SiteGround. not even close.
- Managed multiple plans including shared hosting, cloud hosting, managed WordPress hosting, reseller hosting, WooCommerce hosting, enterprise hosting, dedicated server hosting and VPS hosting
- Encrypt ssl certificate
- Free cloudflare cdn
- Fast loading server powered by Google Cloud Platform
- Ssd storage
- Daily backup
- Free Professional Site Transfer
- Staged and git
- White label
- Custom Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Dynamic caching
- Multiple data centers across four continents
SiteGround offers the perfect number of robust plans for any need and budget.
- Web hosting packages cost between $ 3.95 and $ 34.95 per month
- Managed cloud hosting costs $ 80 and $ 240 per month
- If you need enterprise hosting, you need to contact SiteGround for a custom quote
- Automated WordPress installation
- Superfast server
- Fast world-class customers support 24 7 via phone or live chat
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 99.99% server uptime guarantee
- Military-grade security
- Data storage limit
- $ 14.95 set fee for monthly billing
- Strict data usage policy
Why SITEGROUND is better than BLUEHOST:-
Sitegoin fired Bluehost into two main areas. For starters, SiteGround gives you better website performance than Bluehost. They offer you fast-loading websites for their robust infrastructure, which is Google Cloud, SSD storage, built-in CDN, and caching, among other things.
On top of that, SiteGround offers you more security options for your security site with few clicks than WordPress Bluehost. Third, the Bluehost 24 7 support team needs to borrow a leaf from the people at SiteGround, as the latter Steller provides customer service.
Another EIG brand, Hostgator is one of the better web hosting companies with global reach.
Brent Oxley founded the company in 2002 in a hostel room at Florida Atlantic University. Over the years, the company has developed into a leading provider of hosting services.
They also provide and manage cloud WordPress hosting, two of their best plans. Their hosting plans are cheap and compared to Bluehost in terms of performance. If you want better performance and security, you should leave their entry-level package and opt for cloud hosting.
Nevertheless, their entry plan is very good for basic websites that do not require too much power. If you are a beginner and need to start a quick blog, you can spring for your initial hosting package. When your website grows, however, you want to consider VPS and dedicated hosting.
If you plan to go big, it is best to go with either managed WordPress or cloud hosting services.
HOSTGATOR Key Features:-
- Free SSL certificate
- Free domain name
- Easy WordPress install
- A great website builder
- Free site transfer
- 99.9% server uptime guarantee
- Google AdWords and Bing Advertising Credits
- 24/7/365 technical support
- Precious bandwidth
HostGator offers you many pricing plans from which to choose. There is something from everyone:
- Entry hosting packages start at $ 2.75 / month
- The website builder plan starts at just $ 3.84 and helps you create an e-commerce friendly website drag-and-drop style
- WordPress hosting starts at $ 5.95 / month
- VPS hosting will set you back $ 19.95 per month
- Dedicated server hosting costs $ 89.98 monthly.
Keep in mind that these are all special introductory values to get through the door. Regular prices are slightly higher but still cheaper.
Why would you choose HostGator over Bluehost? Here are the pros:
- 45 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Once installed WordPress
- Custom firewalls to prevent DDoS attacks
- Daily backup
- Automatic malware removal but only in the cloud and WordPress schemes
- You can only get the best speed and performance in the cloud and managed wordpress packages
- Annoying ups
- Expensive Domain Name
- Limited features
Why HOSTGATOR is a better BLUEHOST option
Both HostGator and Bluehost are longtime players in the web hosting industry. They both own the same parent company (EIG). They both offer an equally priced plan meaning that the cost of hosting is not a deciding factor.
HostGator offers you a 45-day money-back guarantee, which means that you have 15 more days to test their hosting service, which makes them a good Bluehost option. At the same time, HostGator offers more features than Bluehost in their hosting plans.
I have had the pleasure of working directly in a team with Hostinger, and can only say good things. They are a lovely team and helped me so much at one point in my blogging career. But that’s why we are not here; All I had to say was a good word for these people.
Hostinger is a web hosting company, headquartered in Kaunas, Lithuania. At the top, they have 40 offices around the world, full of people working to provide you with a great hosting experience. At the time of writing, the company has over 29 million users.
Hostinger offers lots of hosting options, including shared hosting, cloud hosting, WordPress hosting, email hosting, VPS hosting, Windows VPS and Minecraft hosting, so you can share your Minecraft experience.
Additionally, they provide a website builder that helps you create beautiful websites and free zero-ad hosting through 000webhost.
- 1 Unlimited Website
- 100GB for unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited database
- Free ssl certificate
- Free domain registration
- Daily and weekly backup
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Powerful control panel
- 1-click on the app-installer
Hostinger offers you a lot of hosting plans at incredibly low prices:
- Hosting plans start at just $ 0.99 per month
- Cloud hosting starts at $ 7.45 a month
- WordPress plan starts at $ 2.15 / month
- They have 3.95 VPS plans starting at $ 6 / month
- Minecraft hosting starts at $ 8.95 monthly
- Windows VPS plans start at $ 26.00 per month
Note that these are special introductory prices, and you have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Hostinger has a lot of good things for them. Here are a couple of pros:
- Faster server and speed
- Easy and intuitive admin dashboard
- Great Security and Privacy
- Broad knowledge base
- Unbelievably Cheap Hosting
- Free website builder
- Sluggish customer service, but once you connect, the support team is outstanding
- Unclear pricing structure
- You must manually install the SSL certificate on the addon domain
Why is HOSTINGER better than BLUEHOST?
Hostinger Bluehost is an excellent choice if you are looking for a low price (from $ 0.99 / mo) and fast page speed. They also offer a wide range of hosting options except for dedicated server hosting. Hostinger’s support team can be difficult to reach at times, but they are great to work with when you connect, something I wouldn’t say about Bluehost.
GreenGeeks is the world’s number one Green Energy website hosting provider. They are an environmentally responsible company founded in 2008 by Trey Gardner in California.
GreenGeeks prides itself as a reputable provider of green hosting as they 3x the power used by your website, with wind energy credits.
The company hosts over 500,000 websites, has more than 40,000 customers and manages over 600,000 KWH / year using green energy.
They offer a wide range of shared SSD-based hosting options, including Shared, Reseller, VPS and WordPress hosting.
GreenGeeks uses state-of-the-art technology in its data centres to ensure that you get faster page speed, security and better website performance. They offer you a 99.9% uptime guarantee and an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee so that you can test the waters without any risk.
- Scalable computer resources
- Reducing website speed
- SSD drives
- Litespeed and MariaDB database
- Free CDN
- Home caching techniques
- HTTP / 3 and PHP 7
- Hosting account isolation for an extra layer of security
- Real-time security scanning
GreenGeeks focuses on four types of website hosting services, that is, shared, reseller, WordPress, and VPS hosting. Here’s a quick list of prices you can expect:
- Entry-level plans start at $ 2.95 / month, but you have to commit yourself for three years to get that value
- Reseller hosting costs $ 19.95 and $ 59.95 per month
- WordPress hosting starts at $ 2.95 / month but, again, you should commit yourself for three years
- VPS hosting on GreenGeeks is between $ 39.95 and $ 109.95 per month (bill per month)
The environmentally friendly company is known for the following advantages:
- 300% green website hosting provider powered by renewable energy
- Latest speed technology
- Reliable infrastructure with 5 data centers in Phoenix, Chicago, Toronto, Montreal and Amsterdam.
- Tight security and reliable uptime
- Excellent customer support and live chat
- Website Builder
Good things like GreenGix website hosting also come with a downside. Here are some demerits of choosing GreenGix as your option.
- Misleading price structure
- $ 15 setup fee for monthly billing
- Domain and setup fees are irrefutable
- Limited Domain TLDs
Why GREENGEEKS is a better BLUEHOST alternative?
If you are looking for excellent support, super-fast speed, and top protection, you will find a home opposite Bluehost at Greenhost. In addition, you have a chance to conserve the environment by using a website hosting service running on clean green energy.
5. A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting is one of the best web hosting companies in the industry, promising to provide you 20 times faster web hosting.
To offer these seemingly unrealistic speeds, they have invested in new NVMe AMD EPYC servers with up to 40% faster CPU performance.
To sweeten the deal, they are offering a steep 66% discount at the time of writing, making their website affordable to all and sundry.
A2 Hosting offers you exclusive hosting including sharing, WordPress, VPS, dedicated, and reseller.
- Unlimited SSD Disk Space
- Precious bandwidth
- Free site migration
- Free SSL certificate
- Automatic daily backup
A2 Hosting Pros
Why would anyone consider choosing A2 Hosting on Bluehost? Here, juicy properties:
- Anytime money-back guarantee
- 99.9% uptime
- 24/7/365 Guru crew support.
- Turbo servers that give you 20x website speed
- Permanent protection with hackscan protection, firewalls, virus scanning and brute force protection
- Developer friendly hosting
- You can pre-install your website on the order form.
A2 Hosting Cons:-
A2 Hosting is an excellent website hosting service, but do they have some drawbacks? Are there cons? Yes absolutely:
- There are migration fees – for example, you pay $ 25 when you move to another data center without upgrading to a higher-priced plan.
- Confusing plan information – For example, you can only enjoy 20x faster speeds if you buy the most expensive of the three hosting plans.
- You must have a support PIN for live chat, which means you need an account.
- Compared to the treasured domain name, Namecheap says and Hostinger.
Why A2 Hosting is a better BLUEHOST option?
Each time, Bluehost is losing the battle for poor customer support. A2 Hosting, on the other hand, provides exceptional support to its customers.
When you’re starting out, A2 Hosting offers a lot of domain extensions, unlike Bluehost, which is limited. Without a doubt, Bluehost is the cheapest option, but remember that you get what you pay for.
A2 Hosting is the absolute winner here in terms of features and customer support. In addition, they have turbo servers for up to 20x faster speeds.
FastComet is a privately owned website hosting provider run by a small group of creative people who provide you with a personalized web hosting experience.
FastComet offers affordable plans for startups and beginners who want to start immediately, without the huge cost and confusion that comes with large hosting companies.
With relatively inexpensive hosting plans, FastComet offers the lowest entry price out of all the Bluehost options in our post.
On top of that, they offer wider features than many competitors including Bluehost. The company was founded in 2013 by Michael Quinn, and is headquartered in San Francisco.
Plans start at $ 2.95 per month. Fully managed SSD cloud VPS plans start at $ 47.95 per month. Dedicated CPU servers start at $ 111.19 per month.
- SSD-only cloud
- 10+ data centres worldwide
- Free Cloudflare CDN
- Daily and weekly backup
- Managed free migrants
- Advanced Web App Hosting
- Integrated security features
- Steady time of 99.97%
- Fast and personal support and live chat
- 45 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Free SSL certificate
- Free domain for life
- Some users have reported slow speeds
- RocketBooster speed and advanced security features are available only in the most expensive hosting plans; Fastcloud extra
Why FASTCOMET is the best BLUEHOST option
FastComet wins when it comes to supporting its customers. They have friendly live agents who respond to your queries within seconds. Sadly, I cannot say the same for Bluehost. Additionally, FastComet offers more features at a lower price, making them one of the top Bluehost options.
FAQ Schema About Bluehost
What is BLUEHOST?
Bluehost is one of the largest web hosting providers to power over two million websites worldwide. Founded in 2003 by Matt Heaton and Danny Ashworth. It is part of Endurance International Group (EIG), which owns a large number of well-known brands.
How much does Bluehost cost?
Bluehost hosting starts at $ 2.95 / month, VPS hosting at $ 19.99 / month, dedicated hosting at $ 79.99 / month, managed WordPress hosting at $ 19.95 / month, and WooCommerce eCommerce hosting at $ 6.95 / month. Visit the Bluehost website for the latest promo prices.
What are the pros and cons of Bluehost?
Some of the cheapest hosting plans available around Bluehost. You get a free domain name for one year with Bluehost. You get a 30-day money-back guarantee. Hosting plans come with unlimited web traffic and disk space. Bluehost has one of the most criticized support teams in the industry. No free website migration. No free daily website backup and restore.
Does BLUEHOST support WORDPRESS?
Bluehost officially supports WordPress.org and provides 1-click WordPress installation on their hosting plans. Bluehost is also fully managed to host WordPress plans.
What are the best Bluehost options?
The leading Bluehost competitor is SiteGround, which offers better overall web hosting features when it comes to speed, security and reliability. Hostinger is another good option that offers cheaper web hosting plans than Bluehost.
- MASTERBLOGGING (2020) TIPS FOR MASSIVE PROFITS
- E-PAYMENTS REVIEWS – ONLINE PAYMENT
- SHORTE.ST REVIEW – HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
- BEST W3 TOTAL CACHE SETTINGS 2020